Vorstellung von verschiedenen DVD's im Bereich Judo
Antworten
Ronin
3. Dan Träger
3. Dan Träger
Bundesland: Baden-Württemberg

IJF Education & Coaching Commission produced two DVDs

Beitrag von Ronin »

Auf der IJF Homepage gefunden. Schon jemand Erfahrung damit gemacht?

Dear friends,

I am very happy to announce that IJF Education & Coaching Commission produced two DVDs. First DVD is “Judo in School Education-The Spread of Judo in Japan”. This DVD gives you a Japanese example of how to introduce Judo to physical education program at school in your country. Second DVD is “Coaching Judo to Juniors”. You can get some ideas about teaching Judo to children with fun.

I am also very happy to inform you that we have received sponsorships from the Japan Foundation, Hakuhodo DY and the All Japan Judo Federation to produce these DVDs. I would like also to express my sincere thanks to Fighting Films, Inaba Planning and the instructors who are on DVD to show their wonderful teaching skills and translators who translated into 5 different languages and narrators who distributed their wonderful voices. I know that they spent enormous time and big effort on them, and I think we could not have finished these DVDs without their collaboration.

Both DVDs covers 5 languages, English, French Spanish, Arabic, and Japanese.

If you would like to get these DVDs, you can buy them at Fighting Films, and the part of the profits will go toward the future production of educational Judo DVDs.

I hope that these DVDs will encourage Judo coaches to establish judo programs proactively and they will help you and all Judo coaches to develop Judo in your country.

Sincerely yours,

Yasuhiro Yamashita
Education & Coaching Director
International Judo Federation

Contact Details:

Fighting Films Ltd
PO BOX 2405
Bristol, BS1 9BA, UK
Telephone: + 44 (0)845 408 5836
Fax: +44 (0)117 9294540

http://www.fightingfilms.com/

email: info@fightingfilms.com
Walter Groß
Orange Gurt Träger
Orange Gurt Träger
Beitrag von Walter Groß »

Hallo Ronin,

hier meine Einschätzung der 2 DVDs der IJF.

Neue Lehrserie der Internationalen Judo-Föderation

Die Internationale Judo-Föderation hat eine neue Lehrserie begonnen
"The IJF Coaching Series", mit zwei DVDs: Auf den DVDs stehen mit Englisch, Japanisch, Französisch und Spanisch vier Sprachen zur Verfügung.

1. Judo in school education - Judo im japanischen Schulsystem. - 85 min

Der Film stellt die geschichtliche Entwicklung des Judo in Japans Schulen und Vereinen vor. Der erzieherische Aspekt des Judo wird besonders betont. Zur Untermalung wird das DJB- Poster über die Judo-Werte mit japanischen Untertiteln gezeigt. Trainingsausschnitte aus Schule und Verein z.B. mit Kindern und mit Sehbehinderten, sowie Szenen aus Wettkämpfen unterstreichen die Bedeutung des Judo in der japanischen Gesellschaft.

2. Coaching Judo to Juniors - Judounterricht für Kinder. - 55 min.

Drei international anerkannte Judo-Pädagogen zeigen in kleinen Unterrichtsbeispielen Tricks zum Erlernen von Judotechniken für Kinder meist spielerisch nach der Ganzheitsmethode. Die darin gezeigten kurzen Sequenzen sind für alle Trainer und Übungsleiter, die mit Kindern arbeiten, von großem praktischem Nutzen.

Weitere Hinweise: http://www.fightingfilms.com

Viele Grüße
Walter
wg
Antworten